The head of the Polymers & Composites group in CIDETEC, Dr. Alaitz Rekondo, presented the lecture “Dynamic networks and composites based on aromatic disulfide metathesis”, in which the AIRPOXY project served as an application example of the new vitrimer materials. The 9th EPF Summer School is organized by the European Polymer Federation and this year it took place in Bertinoro, Italy, on May 20-24.
- CEN workshop: ‘Test method for the evaluation of the adhesive properties of fibre reinforced polymer composite joints’
- AIRPOXY session at the 11th EASN Virtual Conference
- AIRPOXY featured in Composites World Magazine
- AIRPOXY presented during a webinar series organised by the Spanish Association of Composite Materials
- Development of 3R-FRPC, 3R-thermoforming processes and simulation in lab scale