The head of the Polymers & Composites group in CIDETEC, Dr. Alaitz Rekondo, presented the lecture “Dynamic networks and composites based on aromatic disulfide metathesis”, in which the AIRPOXY project served as an application example of the new vitrimer materials. The 9th EPF Summer School is organized by the European Polymer Federation and this year it took place in Bertinoro, Italy, on May 20-24.
- AIRPOXY featured in Composites World Magazine
- AIRPOXY presented during a webinar series organised by the Spanish Association of Composite Materials
- Development of 3R-FRPC, 3R-thermoforming processes and simulation in lab scale
- Assessment of the knockdown effect in 3R and conventional (RTM6) composites and repair efficiency
- Production trials in an industrial environment have started!