The head of the Polymers & Composites group in CIDETEC, Dr. Alaitz Rekondo, presented the lecture “Dynamic networks and composites based on aromatic disulfide metathesis”, in which the AIRPOXY project served as an application example of the new vitrimer materials. The 9th EPF Summer School is organized by the European Polymer Federation and this year it took place in Bertinoro, Italy, on May 20-24.
- AIRPOXY’s attendance at the 9th EASN International Conference
- Start of WP4 experiments at CSML
- AIRPOXY now on Twitter and LinkedIn
- AIRPOXY special session at 9th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
- AIRPOXY as a project example at the 9th EPF Summer School on Dynamic and Reversible Polymer Networks