On 3 September 2021, a session dedicated to AIRPOXY was organised within the 11th EASN Virtual Conference on Innovation in Aviation and Space to the Satisfaction of European Citizens.
Within the dedicated session, AIRPOXY partners delivered the following presentations:
- AIRPOXY: Thermoformable, repairable and bondable smart epoxy-based composites for aero structures (Cidetec)
- Design of high-performance 3R vitrimers and 3R adhesives for aerospace industry: development, applications, and future trends (Cidetec)
- Bonding strategies for dynamic 3R-resin with functionalized composites surfaces made by the SQRTM process (Coexpair)
- Development of thermoforming technologies for carbon fibre reinforced vitrimer polymers (Leibniz-Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe)
- Knockdown effect assessment between conventional & 3R composites and their repair efficiency via mechanical and non-destructive evaluation (University of Ioannina)
If you could not attend but would like to receive the slides presented, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your name, institution, position and brief explanation of interest in the project.